(Subcontract to the NM Office of Substance Abuse Prevention). PIRE is supporting the State of New Mexico Office of Substance Abuse Prevention and First Responders to prevent opioid overdoses by:
- Maintaining a statewide evaluation design and protocol;
- Developing and maintaining evaluation tools as required by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration;
- Analyzing and reporting qualitative and quantitative data;
- Providing evaluation guidance to contractors and the state;
- Conducting database management; and
- Writing state level evaluation reports.
This initiative is funded through a subcontract with the State of New Mexico Human Services Department, Office of Substance Abuse Prevention, and Behavioral Health Services Division.