Using the Strategic Prevention Framework, PIRE is supporting five New Mexico colleges that are Partnerships for Success 2015 (PFS 2015) funded to prevent underage drinking and prescription opioid use/misuse by:
- Developing and maintaining evaluation plans and protocols;
- Analyzing and reporting data for each college;
- providing evaluation and implementation guidance to colleges;
- conducting database management;
- writing community-level evaluation reports.
This initative is funded through a subconcontract with the University of New Mexico Center on Alcoholism, Substance Abuse, and Addictions (UNM-CASAA) and the New Mexico office of Substance Abuse Prevention (OSAP), Behaviroal Health Services Department.