Using the Strategic Prevention Framework, PIRE is supporting the Bernalillo County Community Health Council (BCCHC) implementation of the SPF Rx grant (Strategic Prevention Framework, Prescription Opiods) to prevent prescription opioid use and misuse. PIRE’s work entails
- Developing and maintaining an evaluation plan and protocols;
- Analyzing and reporting data for the community;
- Providing evaluation and implementation guidance to BCCHC;
- Conducting database management; and
- Writing community-level evaluation reports.
This local evaluation is funded through a subcontract with the BCCHC through the New Mexico Office of Substance Abuse Prevention (OSAP).