Using the Strategic Prevention Framework, PIRE supported the Health Equity Council’s (formerly Bernalillo County Community Health Council (BCCHC)) implementation of the SPF Rx grant (Strategic Prevention Framework, Prescription Opioids) to prevent prescription opioid use and misuse. PIRE’s work entailed
- Developing and maintaining an evaluation plan and protocols;
- Analyzing and reporting data for the community;
- Providing evaluation and implementation guidance;
- Conducting database management; and
- Writing community-level evaluation reports.
This local evaluation is funded through a subcontract with the Health Equity Council through the New Mexico Office of Substance Abuse Prevention (OSAP).
Additional PIRE Investigators